Trump Mobile has confirmed that customer information was exposed on its website, adding another issue to the delayed launch of its first smartphone.

The exposed information included customer names, phone numbers, home addresses, and email addresses, TechCrunch reported. The company said it is investigating the matter and has not found evidence so far that the information was used maliciously.

Trump Mobile spokesperson Chris Walker told TechCrunch that the exposure was linked to a third-party platform provider supporting some Trump Mobile operations.

The company did not name the provider. It also said there was no breach of Trump Mobile’s own network, systems, or infrastructure. The distinction means the company is treating the incident as an exposed data issue rather than a direct hack of its internal systems.

Trump Mobile is still evaluating whether it needs to notify customers about the exposure of their personal data.

The company has also said it found no evidence that financial information was exposed, according to reports citing TechCrunch .

The Guardian reported that the issue may have exposed personal information of about 27,000 people who submitted preorders for Trump Mobile’s T1 smartphone. The report said the exposed information included names, email addresses, mailing addresses, order identifiers, and mobile phone numbers.

The data exposure comes as Trump Mobile prepares to ship its first smartphone after several delays.

The T1 phone was previously expected to ship in August or September last year, but that timeline slipped. The Verge reported that, as of May 22, regular customers still appeared not to have received the phone, while only some media outlets had received review units through special arrangements.

The device has also faced questions over its origins. Reports have described the T1 as closely resembling the HTC U24 Pro, a smartphone originally released in 2024. iFixit said the T1 received by NBC looked almost identical to the HTC U24 Pro in areas such as speaker grille placement, camera layout, and headphone jack position.

The exposure raises privacy concerns because names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses can be used for phishing, spam, and social engineering attempts.

Trump Mobile says it has not found signs of misuse so far, but the company is still investigating. It has also not confirmed whether affected customers will receive direct notices about the incident.

📢 For the latest Tech & Telecom news, videos and analysis join ProPakistani's WhatsApp Group now!

Follow ProPakistani on Google News & scroll through your favourite content faster!

Shares